Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pee Pee for Trophy

"It's YELLOW Warning!" A voice thundered behind the dark cloud.

"Yellow Flash Warning!" Naya cried.

"But I MUST Pee", Angeliny in dertermined mod.

"Alas", The voice answered, "Unfortunately or fortunately, if you can wait til I finalize the portable restroom for woman, you not only get to use it the first time AND you will win a trophy of world record---I'm sure that you will be the first person to win the Trophy in Guinness World Record for holding Pee Pee--"

"Trophy for Pee Pee", Wormy, Naya, and Angeliny cried all at the same time.

Angeliny looked excitedly and troublly at the same time.

"Ah, no hurry!" The voice said, " I have a gift for you to meditate upon while waiting for my portable restroom."

With that, A rain drop flower magically appared right in front of Angeliny:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»